How Can I Help With the New UI?
There are plenty of opportunities to get involved with the Focus Groups, upcoming surveys and other related activities. Click here to sign up now.
What if I have problems using the new UI?
The current OneSite is still available for their main day-to-day applications. We will continue to update the new OneSite with every release. Support is set up to answer calls, and collect feedback and report issues.
What operating systems are supported?
- The latest Windows 7 or higher
- Mac OS X or higher
What minimum system requirements should I have?
- 2 GHz 32-bit dual processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- 1 Mb L2 cache
- 20 GB free drive space
- Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 8.4
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Windows-compatible sound card with speakers or headphones is required for ON-DEMAND Learning, CrossFire Call Center, and CrossFire Leads only
What browsers do you support?
- Internet Explorer 9 or above
- The latest version of Chrome
- The latest version of Firefox
- The latest version of Safari